North American tour is wrap (and it was a blast)!
June 11, 2017
Ready to hit the airport to fly back home!
About time we made a proper post-tour post (see what we did there ) and thanx to Kyle’s excellent tour family pic it looks more official than we’d expected
So it went like this…
- Roughly 11.000 miles (17.700 km) traveled
- 24 cities/20 states/2 countries
- About 200 driving hours
- 4 bands/26 people travelling party
- Countless amounts of coffee/beer/burgers consumed
- Countless new friends
- A TON of fun (and then some)
Thanx to every single one of you that made this tour possible, all the people who came at the shows, bought merch or even gave us a high five and a hug and of course all the members and crew of Evergrey , Seven Kingdoms & Ascendia (Zach, Tris & Liz sorry you missed the pic!)
Hope we can do this again SOON!